How can I make sure my sangria is properly spiked?
You want to make sure your sangria is properly spiked, so that your guests can enjoy a nice, relaxing drink. Here are some tips on how to do this:
1. Choose your base wine carefully. A good sangria should start with a high-quality base wine. A Sauvignon Blanc or a Chenin Blanc are both good options.
2. Pick your fruit wisely. You’ll want to use fresh fruit that is in season. Citrus fruits like oranges, lemons, and limes work well.
3. Use a strong liquor. Brandy is the traditional choice, but you can also use vodka or rum.
4. Sweeten to taste. You can use sugar, honey, or simple syrup to sweeten your sangria.
5. Let it sit. Once everything is mixed together, let your sangria sit for at least an hour so that the flavors can blend together.
6. Serve over ice. When you’re ready to serve, make sure to put some ice in each glass. This will help keep your sangria nice and cold.
How can I make sangria without wine?
There are multiple ways to make sangria without wine. One way is to use seltzer water or lemon-lime soda in place of the wine. Simply follow the recipe as usual, but replace the wine with an equal amount of seltzer water or lemon-lime soda. Another way is to use fruit juice in place of the wine. Again, follow the recipe as usual, but replace the wine with an equal amount of fruit juice.
We used howtomakewinefromgrapes.com to write this article about how to make sangria. Click here to learn more.